Residential Property Insurance | i4me
0800 4701881 Weekdays 8.30am-6pm

i4me Insurance


Non-Standard Construction Home Insurance

For some of us, we own a home that for one reason or another is not by many insurers deemed to be of standard (brick and tile) construction. It might well be that you have a 100% flat roof or that your walls are built of some form of traditional local materials. Trying to find an insurer who understands your situation can often be very frustrating and not least time consuming. At the end of the day everyone is just looking to insure their property at a cost that they feel is reasonable.

At i4me we understand non-standard properties in all their various guises. The expertise of our staff does not just relate to type of construction, but properties which have previously had subsidence, flood or other claims related issues.

Call us for a quote on 0800 4701881


Bed and Breakfast Insurance

Do you run a small bed and breakfast catering for up to 6 paying guests? If so, then we can help you. i4me have a specialist home insurance policy which can be extended to provide cover for such circumstances. Our policy not only covers you for the additional liability of having paying guests in your home, but also extends to provide up to £1,000 cover for guests contents for which you are responsible. Give us a call today to see how much we can save you on your insurance costs.

Call us for a quote on 0800 4701881


Unoccupied Property Insurance

From time to time properties become vacant (not lived in) for extended periods for many varied reasons. It could be as a result of a new purchase requiring a lot of renovation work or you may have had a bereavement and a property is empty awaiting probate. Insuring unoccupied properties comprehensively can definitely be a challenge. Unoccupied properties are not just more susceptible to claims occurring; the value of any claim can be greatly increased as the damage may not be discovered for some time. Just think about a burst pipe which may not be discovered for several days. At i4me we can remove the hassle out of arranging insurance for unoccupied properties. We are also able to offer monthly premium payments for unoccupied properties, so you are only paying for the cover period you need. Give us a call today to see how we can help you.

Call us for a quote on 0800 4701881


Convictions (non Motoring)

If you have an unspent criminal conviction, finding a company to insure your home and contents is not always easy. At i4me we are non-judgemental and want to assist in anyway we can to arrange the cover you require. We have developed good insurer relationships and are able to assist in arranging competitive insurance cover to suit your individual requirements. In addition to home insurance we can also arrange cover for let properties and second/holiday homes. Give us a call today and see we can help you.

Call us for a quote on 0800 4701881


Thatch Insurance

The majority of UK mainstream home insurers will not offer insurance cover for thatched properties because of their inherently increased fire risk. When you consider that there are around 55,000 thatched properties in the UK, on average annually around 65 suffer a serious total loss fire claim. No one wants to become a statistic so it is important to make sure you are fully insured with someone who understands your requirements. Norfolk and Suffolk are renowned for their many varied thatched properties and being based in Norwich we can provide a 'local' service. We have many years of experience and in-depth knowledge of arranging cover for thatched properties, so whether you and your family just live in the property, let the property out or use it as a second/holiday home please give us a call.

Call us for a quote on 0800 4701881


High Value Home Insurance

Do you own a Manor House or other larger home, or have valuable collections, antiques or other works of art? At i4me in such circumstances we can tailor a bespoke policy to suit your own particular individual needs and requirements. If you fall into this category and you only currently have a standard home insurance policy, you may not have sufficient levels of cover to fully protect all your financial interests. Most standard home insurance policies have limits on valuables and collections, both in total value and single article limits. i4me have relationships with a number of different providers of High Net Worth household policies. Give us a call today to see how we can help you.

Call us for a quote on 0800 4701881

We love to chat. Give us a call.

Arranging insurance can be daunting. Sometimes you just want to talk to someone without feeling rushed, and for them to explain your choices and offer assistance without any pressure.

We think that's important too. Which is why we love talking to and getting to know our customers.

So whether it's to arrange cover, check a particular detail or to discuss a renewal - get in touch.

0800 4701881